Grey Reef Lodge
GREY REEF ANGLERS LODGE
Wyoming’s Best Fly Fishing Lodge servicing the Miracle Mile & Grey Reef Sections of the North Platte River.
New Swedish Cope Log Lodge Includes private decks, private rooms with private bathrooms, overlooking the entire river valley and the lower Grey Reef section of the North Platte River…a truly stunning view from each room in this brand new lodge…only 1/4 mile from the river. Your guide will pick you up here and drop you off at days end…Casper airport shuttles to the Lodge available upon request.
GREY REEF LODGE Fly Fishing Vacation Pricing ALL INCLUSIVE LODGING
Price is per angler based on double occupancy, includes lodging, meals, guide trip.
- 1 Day Fly Fishing / 1 Night Lodging $750/person
- 1 Day Fly Fishing / 2 Nights Lodging $950/person
- 2 Days Fly Fishing / 3 Nights Lodging $1600/person
- 3 Days Fly Fishing / 4 Nights lodging $2200/person
- 4 Days Fly Fishing / 5 nights lodging $2800/person
- 5 Days Fly Fishing / 6 nights lodging $3400/person
- 1 Day Fly Fishing / 2 Nights Lodging $900
- 2 Days Fly Fishing / 3 Nights Lodging $2000
- 3 Days Fly Fishing / 4 Nights lodging $2500
- 4 Days Fly Fishing / 5 nights lodging $3000
- 5 Days Fly Fishing / 6 nights lodging $3500
Basic Lodging @ GRA Lodge
- $150/2 people/night
Grey Reef Lodge is located 10 miles southwest of Casper, Wyoming nestled on a plateau overlooking the lower river we call “the Narrows”. Stunning views of the North Platte River valley are complimented by our Wyoming sunsets. Grey Reef Lodge owned and operated by Jason & Judi Ostrander, newly built in 2016 the GRA Lodge has Private Suites that include walk out private decks, full baths & 2 full size queen beds in each room. Suites for single occupancy also available please see pricing above.
Sunset on the back deck of Grey Reef Anglers Lodge, Wyoming